What's the name of this font? How to make this kinda font effects in photoshop? Thanks.



migrated from photo.stackexchange.com Sep 15 '10 at 20:52

This question came from our site for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers.

Actually this probably was a question for the Meta section: meta.photo.stackexchange.com – sebastien.b Sep 12 '10 at 1:49
so could someone please move it there... – Jason S Sep 12 '10 at 17:16

It's this font:


No additional photoshop effect applied(besides color).

Well, that's an answer from someone who knows! – Roddy Sep 22 '10 at 22:13

I'm pretty confident the font is Kulturista Bold. The effect in Photoshop could be a mix Chalk & Charcoal, Colored Pencil, Angled Stroke, or just Texturizer with a specific pencil texture. Not easy to tell.

I agree that it looks very much like Kulturista Bold, but I don't think it's this typeface: the "o" is rounder than KB's, and the descender of the "g" is curlier on KB. Also the top of the "t" looks different. – stevenvh Sep 12 '10 at 12:00
You are right about the 'o', but if you type 'Photography' in the sample box following the font link, I think the 'g' and 't' are the same. The 'o' could have been compressed manually? – sebastien.b Sep 12 '10 at 16:03

You must log in to answer this question.