Since the early 90s I've always had a passion for design. This passion lead to taking up both a Graphic Design and a Front-End Design career path.
Currently I am a Front-End Designer for New York State Health and Human Services Cluster. I also have a BS in Electronic Marketing & Publishing.
My primary interest lay within Responsive Design, SASS, Color and Web Typography, small projects built on these technoligies are viewable via CODEPEN.
Want to see what else i'm up to?
Top Network Posts
- 33Adding a new line/break tag in XML
- 23Can I safely remove search functionality?
- 20Adding a new line/break tag in XML
- 16Multiple vs single field capture for phone number form input
- 14Text vs Icon (Opens in a New Window)
- 11Best Approach for Responsive Linked Images from Desktop to Mobile?
- 10Should microformats be used over the <address> tag?
- View more network posts →