About me: I've served a year in Iraq for the U.S. Army, then dedicated a year to helping veterans get into college. I earned my pilots license with the motivation of flying my friends out to dinner. I hiked a 14,000 ft. mountain with a 70lb pack and a DSLR and shot everything in JPEG (doh!). I was an officer in a maximum security prison and then bumped into an inmate after he was released. I've seen Mesopotamia. I picked up a customer service job at a college, found my calling, and was promoted 4 times in 4 years where I now serve as a director. I hope to do more once I hit 30, but I still have a little ways to go.
To live life with a purpose, you must be purposeful.
Top Network Posts
- 21New List Item - How can I change the order of fields in the form?
- 19What would be an inexpensive lens for wedding photography?
- 14Why won't my new Canon Rebel T3i take a picture with the 18-55mm lens in autofocus mode?
- 14What's the safest orientation for storing a lens in a bag?
- 13Are digital backdrop workflows more cost efficient than muslin backdrops for studios?
- 13Is it required to contact approach when flying VFR into a Class D airfield?
- 12What features would cause a portrait photographer to choose a DSLR over Mirrorless?
- View more network posts →