"We were somewhere outside Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like, 'I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive ... ' And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: 'Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?'"
You can e-mail me at johnrudy somewhere near codeheaven.info. You can also follow me on Twitter.
Top Network Posts
- 837What are bitwise shift (bit-shift) operators and how do they work?
- 207Cannot truncate table because it is being referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint?
- 126NSInvocation for Dummies?
- 81The Many Memes of Meta
- 80Support anchor names in posts
- 75Please return the comment rate limit to a flat 30 seconds
- 73Best Practice for Exception Handling in a Windows Forms Application?
- View more network posts →