I'm dedicated to the art of photography as well as to teaching beginners how to take better photographs whether they use a point and shoot or are new to SLR's. I offer $99 Manual Mode lessons as well as a wealth of information for free on my blog and my "Photograpy_Beginners" yahoogroup. See http://muddyboots.org for links and more information.
Top Network Posts
- 38What are some techniques for hand-held image stabilization?
- 18How does a circular lens produce rectangular shots?
- 14Considerations when purchasing a prime lens?
- 11What are the best practices for DOF stacking?
- 10What should one consider when choosing a style of tripod head?
- 10How do you find out the "sweet spot" of a lens?
- 10Is there a noticeable difference between 1.8 and 1.4 prime lenses?
- View more network posts →