I consider myself a hobbyist.
Started flirting with photography when I was a kid; I loved the darkroom and devlopment process. I took my first photography course back in 1992; but it took me until 2010 to make up my mind and buy a DSLR.
Still in love with B&W and film... but exploring a new digital world.
Top Network Posts
- 36How can I tell if my Wii Remote is counterfeit? (with pics)
- 24Protection from rain - running vs. walking
- 18What can I do with a retired rope and harness?
- 16Software that guesses which algorithm saved a given JPEG
- 16How to safely mark a rope
- 15How to let players feel the "power of belief"?
- 14What happened to Irony Games' tools?
- View more network posts →