I'm a software engineer at a large Internet services company.
I've been a GNU maintainer since 1997 (working mainly on findutils, CSSC, coreutils and gnulib), and primarily work in C++ (though I've also done a lot of C and Python). I was previously a contributor to the POSIX standard.
Top Network Posts
- 91Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine behavior?
- 63GCC: how is march different from mtune?
- 24What kind of photography is still better done with film cameras?
- 15What lens design limits derive from the width of the lens mount?
- 15C++ Boolean evaluation
- 13What is the benefit of an internal focus lens?
- 12What is the origin of the C Preprocessor?
- View more network posts →