Top Network Posts
- 89Sqlite: CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is in GMT, not the timezone of the machine
- 69Sqlite: CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is in GMT, not the timezone of the machine
- 56How do I get long command lines to wrap to the next line?
- 41Is there a static analysis tool like Lint or Perl::Critic for shell scripts?
- 38What's the best way to open and read a file in Perl?
- 29How do I make private functions in a Perl module?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.