Long time developer in lots of different fields on different hardware using different languages for different reasons.
Greatly enjoying Ruby, Sequel, Nokogiri, Rails, Sinatra/Padrino, and trying to find time and opportunities to work with Python.
I have years and years of experience with Perl too, along with Java, SQL, Pascal, C, various assembly languages and interpreted BASICs.
Top Network Posts
- 451Map and Remove nil values in Ruby
- 336Sorting an array in descending order in Ruby
- 159What is the easiest way to remove the first character from a string?
- 152Installing gem or updating RubyGems fails with permissions error
- 140What are all the common ways to read a file in Ruby?
- 133How can I find where gem files are installed?
- 126Pass variables to Ruby script via command line
- View more network posts →