I'm semi-pro photographer currently shooting A-mount both: Film and Digital, currently working as a Software Engineer. Through my history I got experience with most of the systems, wrote several photography-related articles and tutorials (almost none of them in English though, so you won't see me linking to my own materials).
I'm allergic to:
- crap written by Ken Rockwell
- "prophesies" of Tom Hogan
- generalizations based on one or two cameras
- And people who think that there are only 2 photographic systems for pros: Canon and Nikon (view mostly popularized by mr. Rockwell)
So best way to get a -1 from me is either by linking to texts made by these guys or popularizing bipolar point of view.
What I love:
- Answers based on experience that goes more deeply than into one or two systems
- Well-formatted answers that cover all of the matters in a question (even if someone else already suggested an idea you agree with)
- lists and direct comparisons
So best way to get +1 from me is by reading through whole question and answering every matter touched by it in widest scope possible.
English isn't my native language, so please, forgive me any spelling or grammatical mistakes.
Hope you'll find my answers helpful. And please: remember to mark answers under your questions if you agree with them (+1 doesn't do the job on it's own, though if you want to give +1 and mark an answer - you're even more awesome! ;) ).
Top Network Posts
- 19git pull all branches from remote repository
- 15Why do mirrorless cameras have quicker autofocus than SLRs using live view?
- 14Camera lens or megapixel value: which defines the quality and clarity of the picture?
- 13Difference between short/long exposure for faraway objects?
- 9Compact vs Mirrorless - why pick one over another?
- 8jQuery and JSON vs IE - SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property
- 8How to update a view in phpMyAdmin?
- View more network posts →