All opinions, questions and answers expressed by the beggs are copyright beggs but hereby released into the wilds of the public domain. Void where prohibited by law. Some assembly required. No user-serviceable parts inside. As seen on TV! No shoes, no shirt, no service. Quantities are limited, while supplies last. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. No ponies aloud. Yes, that means you. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No preservatives added. Do not mix with alcohol. Slower traffic keep right. Do not point the freaking laser at your eyes! Please stay on the line and a representative will be with you when they're done smoking crack. 100% not from concentrate. Do not block the intersection. No trespassing. No stopping or standing. Don't even think about parking here. Waffles should be eaten with whipped cream, the kind that comes from no-dairy ozone filled cans, and pure high fructose corn syrup. Wow, you're still reading? That's so sad. Seriously, stop it. Stop now. Go and look at the answer a question. There's nothing more to see here. Keep it moving.
Top Network Posts
- 43Making the emacs cursor into a line
- 30Amusing 404 "Page Not Found" Images for Trilogy sites?
- 26How to programatically check whether a keyboard is present in iphone app?
- 19Different question highlighting colors on different favorite tags
- 17What are alternatives to a tripod when I can't take one along?
- 16Which suits better for hobby usage: extension tubes vs. close-up filter?
- 15Do you use Big-O complexity evaluation in the 'real world'?
- View more network posts →
1 The “fun” tag and off-topic early questions Jul 16 '10