I'm a hobbyist photographer who's gradually learning different aspects of photography. My current kit:
- Canon EOS 550D
- Canon ES-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
- Tamron 90mm macro
- Metz 44 AF-1 flash
- Samsung Galaxy S III
The books I've found useful:
- Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
- Photographer's Eye by Michael Freeman
Top Network Posts
- 35Why do people recommend 50mm or other prime lenses as starting lenses for learning photography?
- 27Did I make a mistake buying a D5100 to get started with photography?
- 24Why do wide angle prime lenses have relatively small apertures?
- 18What are the limitations of a typical kit lens as a general purpose lens?
- 18Is there a software to automatically crop a scan of multiple images?
- 12Does it make sense to get a non-macro and a macro of similar focal lengths?
- 11Are there any Canon EF-S prime lenses or tele-zooms?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (1)
3 How can we handle orphaned questions? Nov 23 '11
2 What questions are “too simple”? Feb 23 '11