I've been photographing since the late 80s, starting with 110, before moving through 35mm, APS and onto Digital. I've been a Canon EOS SLR user since 2000, and have EOS bodies for 35mm, APS (well, someone had to buy one) and digital.
I've been selling photos for a number of years, although I still have a day job as a technical architect to pay the mortgage for the moment.
(And yes, that profile picture is a sunset I've taken)
Top Network Posts
- 90How can I better organise and file my photos?
- 73The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'xxxxxxx', database 'zzzzzzz', schema 'dbo'
- 56Is watermarking worth it?
- 55How can I change the default credentials used to connect to Visual Studio Online (TFSPreview) when loading Visual Studio up?
- 49.Contains() on a list of custom class objects
- 44How can I set a DateTimePicker control to a specific date?
- 40Removing a downvote adds reputation that wasn't there
- View more network posts →