Guy Barrette is a freelance Architect/Developer based in Montreal, Canada and is a Azure MVP and a Microsoft Regional Director. He has been working and developing with Microsoft development tools since the launch of VB 3 in 1994. His focus is helping organizations build better software using Microsoft technologies. He's been a speaker at developers' conferences like Microsoft TechDays and DevTeach. Guy is the Visual Studio Talk Show podcast co-host and co-lead the Montreal Azure User Group.
Top Network Posts
- 20Cannot delete blob: There is currently a lease on the blob and no lease ID was specified in the request
- 12Why can I adjust the white balance of a RAW file but not a JPEG file?
- 9EF-S 18-55mm kit vs 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 for nature photography
- 9App not run in visual studio emulator for android in visual studio 2015
- 9Tips for photographing art (at a museum)
- 8Current recommendation for enabling session in Azure Websites for Session variables and TempData?
- 5Unzip file uploaded to Azure Websites
- View more network posts →