I'm a student of CS/part time-developer and hobby-photographer since I was 8 or 9 and my dad gave me a 6x6-box (120-film) and shortly afterwards a Lomo (that was before it became ... infamous) plus complete works for BW-development.
I try to not care too much about the technical aspects of photography, being a geek, and learn more about taking great photos.
I face post-processing with a kind of mixed feelings, as I experienced early that it can't save a bad picture. Nevertheless Hugin is one of my pets up to the extent that I built it by myself several times on Windows, although slowly the fun of panorama- and semi-HDR-stitches fades.
Top Network Posts
- 22How to shift EXIF date/time created by time in days, hours, minutes?
- 17What software could I use for aligning time lapse stills to remove camera shake?
- 15SVN - Reintegration Merge error: "must be ancestrally related"
- 11What should someone know when switching from Canon to Nikon?
- 11Best Sites for Simplified Instructions in Taking Wedding Photos
- 10Specific form of Constructor in C#
- 10How do you handle the varying sizes of filters in your kit?
- View more network posts →