I'm a programmer and a geek who enjoys photography - what more do you really need to know?
I specialize in VB.NET, but contrary to public opinion, this hasn't damaged my brain. I can read C# just as easily, and I have learned C and C++ - and I understand pointers!
I hesitate to call myself an "expert," so let's just go with "talented generalist." Yeah, that'll do.
Top Network Posts
- 28Simple way to parse a person's name into its component parts?
- 28What are the differences between Picasa and Lightroom, other than price?
- 21Programatically show tooltip in winforms application
- 9At what point does a domain suit a network better than a workgroup?
- 7What is the meaning of dual core vs. dual cpus?
- 6Windows Easy Transfer: Re-install programs before, or after?
- 5Keeping pizza crust from getting soggy from fresh tomatoes
- View more network posts →