metrologist [not a weatherman, a measurement engineer], saver of heirloom seeds, one really terrible chef
Top Network Posts
- 42How to estimate amount of work/man hours for an unfamiliar task?
- 30Will too much time-lapse photography reduce a DSLR's life, or cause any other damage?
- 14Option pricing before Black-Scholes
- 11TDD and UML together
- 11What is the Project Management book that left the most impact on you?
- 11How are cryptography and speech recognition technology applied to forecasting financial markets?
- 8Strict or pragmatic Scrum?
- View more network posts →