|location||Santa Barbara, CA|
|visits||member for||3 years, 10 months|
|seen||Oct 31 '11 at 21:18|
Mechanical Engineer with a Software Problem.
I don't claim to be an expert programmer, I'm a full time professional mechanical engineer specializing in dynamics, structures and getting sh*t to space. I have 7 Years of experience with Finite Element Codes (Nastran and Ansys, and I've written my own FEM code in C/Objective-C). I have a few other OSX/iOS programs that I have built including TA's Friend, iRef-Kickball and iRef-Kickball Lite. I am also fairly adept at web app programming using a ruby stack including ruby on rails, sinatra, haml, sass (scss), mongodb/mongoid, spork, coffeescript, jquery, rspec, S3, heroku, ect., ect...
I've built the following websites
- Table 14 Software : rails
- Xpix : rails, haml, sass, s3, heroku
- fea.heroku.com : sinatra, haml, sass, heroku
- Field of Noise : rails, haml, sass, s3, heroku
- Emoticon! : rails, haml, sass, heroku, mongoid, rspec, guard, spork, ect...
- Robotic Ears: rails, haml, sass, heroku, mongoid, rspec, fb_graph, youtube_it, soundcloud, ect...
|bio||website||Table14Software.com||visits||member for||3 years, 10 months|
|location||Santa Barbara, CA||seen||Oct 31 '11 at 21:18|