I'm a Professional Sports Photographer in the winter and a wedding photographer in Berkshire in the summer. I have been published in UK newspapers and won awards from the Society's (the largest society of photographers in the UK)
I started Photography with a Minolta 7, transferred to Sony when they were bought out, and in 2011 I transitioned to the Nikon system.
I shoot on 2 D300s with a D7000 back up, all with battery grips.
- 70-200mm f2.8 VR
- 105mm f2.8G IF-ED Micro
- 50mm f1.4G
- 24-70mm f2.8G ED
- 18-200mm f3.5-5.6G AF/S VR IF-ED DX
- I also rent a 400mm f2.8 as these are very costly.
- 300mm f2.8 EX
- 12-24mm EX
- 2x SB 800
- 2011 21" iMac
- 2006 MacBook
- Photoshop CS5
- Lightroom 3
- Photo Mechanic
- Think Tank Airport Security v2.0
- Lowepro Flipsde AW400
- Lowepro Pro runner AW300
- Lowepro Street & Field belt system with 5 pouches
Top Network Posts
- 17Is There A Free Photoshop Alternative for Mac OS X?
- 15View all a fonts characters app?
- 13Any other major difference between iPhone and iPod Touch except telephone function?
- 10What applications enable AirPlay mirroring for Mac?
- 9What is the benefit of purchasing a Mac formatted External Hard Drive?
- 9How can I change the default typeface in Indesign?
- 9Is there an iMessage client for OS X?
- View more network posts →