Top Network Posts
- 138Why are interfaces useful?
- 52What is the benefit of git's two-stage commit process (staging)?
- 23How can I design test cases to cover code based on random events?
- 12Why should I use File.join()?
- 12Why does Java compiler decide whether you can call a method based on the "reference" type and not on actual "object" type?
- 9Warning-free Objective C code
- 7Give me a real-life, non-trivial use of the State Pattern
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.