C++, C#, SQL Developer for 28 years. Pluralsight author. Microsoft certified.
Currently lead developer at www.bybox.com UK Senior software developer / team leader.
I've been writing software since 1985. I pride myself on designing and creating software that is first class. That means it has to be fast, scalable, and with good use of design patterns.
I have done everything from risk analysis and explosion modelling, banking systems, to highly scalable multi-threaded arrival and departure screens in many leading airports, to state of the art wireless warehouse systems.
Top Network Posts
- 20SQL Server 2008 log will not truncate
- 17A generic singleton
- 13Surprising SQL speed increase
- 10Strange temporary array corruption
- 10A good SQL sniffer
- 9Reverse engineering a subset of tables for Entity Framework
- 9What are the best practices in writing a sql stored procedure
- View more network posts →