Hobbyist photographer back in the '70s and '80s. Took my first photo when I was five years old, got an SLR when I was ten. (Film, all manual, handheld light meter, we had a darkroom in the basement.)
Shelved the hobby for a couple of decades. Returned recently, this time with digital equipment.
Jack of many trades (and master of none), but I have a professional background in software development.
Top Network Posts
- 82How to stop OS X from writing Spotlight and Trash files to memory cards and USB sticks?
- 81Test whether a list contains a specific value in Clojure
- 36Profiling tool for Clojure?
- 36What is the "Rule of 600" in astrophotography?
- 35How to enable or disable services?
- 32Should an artist/photographer admit to a photo being edited?
- View more network posts →