New shit, that's how I do shit.
Top Network Posts
- 18jQuery $(document).ready() not firing
- 16Can the Django ORM store an unsigned 64-bit integer (aka ulong64 or uint64) in a reliably backend-agnostic manner?
- 8How do I pass variables to all templates in django?
- 7Tips and resources for beginning designers
- 7How can “tag antonyms” — ambiguous tags with multiple distinct meanings — best be nominated for disambiguation and/or bifurcation?
- 6Problems when storing WebSocket connection handle objects using jQuery.data() -- what's the best thing to do?
- View more network posts →