Physicist/Artist who fools around with electrons, photons, pixels and bits. Currently in San Diego, formerly of Socorro NM, Orlando FL, Boulder CO, Ann Arbor and other places in Michigan.
Mainly, I've been making 2D and 3D illustrations and animations, writing explanations for things in physics, astronomy and electronics, writing software for image processing and science number-crunching, and teaching the cats to do my work for me. Regrettably, the latter endeavor has been a total failure.
Top Network Posts
- 139How can I open Java .class files in a human-readable way?
- 72How can I make Safari show the URL when I hover over a link?
- 50What is the history of why bytes are eight bits?
- 47What causes this green background in ls output?
- 37Followup: Finding an accurate "distance" between colors
- 35Why do neutrons repel each other?
- 33How much is too much with C++11 auto keyword?
- View more network posts →