J. Pablo Fernández
If you have information on a website that you need to be kept up to date (think Google Analytics, Nagios, Prometheus, New Relic, etc), Screensaver Ninja can do it for you. Ninja displays websites as your screensaver rotating through them. Configuring your screensaver to lock ensures others don't get access to those sites, so it's an ideal way to set up dedicated office dashboards too.
Top Network Posts
- 5234What are the differences between 'git pull' and 'git fetch'?
- 923How do I center text horizontally and vertically in a TextView in Android?
- 512How do I obtain crash-data from my Android application?
- 217How to convert an Stream into a byte in C#?
- 177How do you make a web application in Clojure?
- 163What's the difference between fill_parent and wrap_content?
- View more network posts →