Electrical engineering consultant specializing in microcontrollers and the circuitry around them. Master of engineering in EE from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1980.
We are certified Microchip design partners, and have been in the top catagory consistantly since around 2000. Various free downloads related to developing PIC firmware and other things are available at http://www.embedinc.com/pic/dload.htm.
Top Network Posts
- 250Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 235Decoupling caps, PCB layout
- 177Rules and guidelines for drawing good schematics
- 170Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 167What is the difference between Vcc, Vdd, Vee, Vss
- 149Choosing power supply, how to get the voltage and current ratings?
- 107How are integrated circuits fabricated?
- View more network posts →