In 2015 I obtained a PhD in working on the general subject of Aviation Fuel Thermal Stability, focussing on some of the fundametal aspects of hydrocarbon thermal stability for normal and iso paraffinic hydrocarbons. Before the PhD I obtained a BSc in Mathematics in 2011.
I program primarily for research related topics, however it can also include little tools where I find them useful - the public codes can be found on Github: https://github.com/DetlevCM/ Further I am a hobby photographer - more details are to be found on my website: http://detlevcm.eu (also Flickr & 500px)
A free basic guide to photography written by me is available at: https://detlevcm.wordpress.com
Top Network Posts
- 18How do I keep my tripod mounted camera steady in strong winds?
- 14Where does the ¹/shutter speed = focal length rule for hand shake come from?
- 11Why do cameras have mirror system?
- 10What is your stance when asked to shoot a wedding for friends or family?
- 10Living standards for academic/postdocs
- 9What is "100% crop?"
- 7Why is there a strange white spot on all of photos from my Zenit-B SLR?
- View more network posts →