I am a Systems Engineer with many years of experience in electronic systems, including communication systems, network systems, and radar systems, with a focus on signal processing and architecture. "Know your customer and his/her needs." My hobbies include photography, yachting, software development, writing, and foreign languages.
If you don't know what to do with your spare time, go walk your dog. If you don't have a dog, walk someone else's dog. It's a better way for you to spend your time than what you are doing right now. If you think you don't have any spare time, then you probably don't have a dog.
Top Network Posts
- 86A formal way to say "I don't want to sound too cocky..."
- 66Is there an English idiom that means "you can always find a law to convict anyone"?
- 34Phrase for overusing just-learned skills?
- 33Derogatory term for electronic device
- 31The logic behind "better safe than sorry"
- 29What is a phrase or a word for someone who says "I knew that would happen" after the fact?
- 28Why are lenses always round in shape?
- View more network posts →