I've developed software for Microsoft platforms since the early 90's.
I have a lot of previous experience with C++ and MFC, and have been working with C# and .NET for the past decade.
Multi-threaded applications, networking, and communications have always been my specialty.
I've been developing for the iOS platform since the first iPhone was introduced and also have experience developing for Android and Google Glass.
I am a certified ScrumMaster and have successfully implemented Scrum at several companies.
Top Network Posts
- 27How to create duplicate table with new name in SQL Server 2008
- 26What is intonation and how can I find out if my guitar has correct intonation?
- 25UIPickerView reloadData
- 23xcopy is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- 13Avoid Video Compression when Selecting Movie with UIImagePickerController?
- 11Property Declaration and Automatic Backing Storage Allocation
- 9System insomnia! Wakes up after 50 seconds after going to sleep
- View more network posts →